Hi everyone!!! This is an art supplies giveaway for me reaching an amount of followers I said I’d do a giveaway at!
Here are the things you’ll be getting, as you can see from the photo!
- 6” by 10” Sketchbook for both wet and dry media
- A bottle of ink, you pick the color, I’ll order it from a specific site
- A fountain pen that comes with the ink from the same site
- 11 colors of Cotman Winsor & Newton watercolors
- 3 brushes
- A drawing of a subject of your choice to go on the first page! You might want to check my art out if you’re unfamiliar with me to see what types of things I usually do
And that’s that. I don’t use any of those watercolor tubes anymore, as I’ve replaced them each with higher quality tubes, so I thought: why not give them away? And I like the fountain pen I’ve been using so much that I think I’d like someone else to try it, too. I’ve also replaced the three brushes I’ve included here, so I don’t need those, either. And a drawing for good measure.
Here are the rules! Please follow these:
- No giveaway blogs. I want more people to actually see this and have a chance at getting something; a lot of artists don’t have a lot of money…
- Reblogs enter you, and a Like helps. You can’t just like - but you can do both to double your chances of just reblogging (if it falls on someone who liked it, I’ll check to see if they reblogged it)
- I’ll be checking the blog that wins to see if you’re an active blog.
- You gotta use these after they arrive! I obviously can’t enforce this, but I want to see people not being timid! Make art! That’s what these are for. I know a thing that stops a lot of people is being scared they’ll mess up and waste expensive supplies… but if this is a gift, that shouldn’t matter!
- This ends on May 24th. If I send an ask and you don’t respond within 2 days, I’ll ask the next person, and so on.
- I will ship anywhere. I’ll pay the shipping.
I think that’s everything. Have fun!!! Good luck!
Ahhh yes I would love to get these!
I’d like to call this the Broken Hopes, Broken Dreams giveaway. I realized I had one more to do after the art one earlier…
I have these two Charizard I got in Japan - a Pokedoll that came out a day before we had to leave, and a Pokemon Time Charizard charm. It’s really cute, but I don’t like Charizard a whole lot. I bought these two Charizard items for a special friend, even though at that time I was really upset at that person. Then we parted ways because it never got better, and I’d rather not keep around things that upset me.
So… the rules are simple.
- One reblog enters, but a like helps.
- No giveaway blogs!
- Giveaway ends May 24th.
- I’ll pay for shipping anywhere.
- You don’t have to be following me, but if you like Pokemon art, I do a lot of that!
Thank you for taking a look! I hope these will end up in a place with someone who appreciates Charizard as much as I don’t.
Hyperbole and a Half posted again, and everyone needs to read it because:
- If you are depressed, it will resonate with you like whoa.
- If you are not depressed, it will clarify some stereotypes about depression that need to be said. An explanation like this has been needed for a LONG time.
- If you know someone who is depressed, you’ll be better at interacting with them after reading this.
Figuring out watercoloring with some (not so) random Pokemon.
I managed to forget about Jirachi’s wish tags, way to go me.
“pokemon’s just a fad you’ll grow out of it” - my mom 2001
W-wow, this was unexpected! Thank you! <3
I got asked how I go about learning Finnish, so I decide to make this short list of tips. I’m still a beginner when it comes to Finnish, but I feel I settled on a method that works for me. These are all my opinions, so take them with a grain of salt. This mostly…
Oh hey, kudos to you for studying Finnish! I’ve never been the type to study a lot of languages, so if Finnish wasn’t my first language I would probably get super frustrated if I tried to learn it. I know I don’t really know you, but if you need any tips or help in Finnish, I’d be glad to help you out! :)
But yup, for me learning languages seems to be mostly about exposing myself to the language in one way or another, as I’m really bad at learning anything by just reading about it. When I had to study Swedish, I rented some Disney/Dreamworks/other animated movies and watched them with Swedish dub. It’s fine if you have seen those movies already, since you at least know what the characters are supposed to say! Even subtitled things can work in the long run, because I know I’ve learned to understand simple Japanese sentences just by watching subbed anime a lot. :D
The Hoatzin is a species of tropical bird that lives in swamps and mangroves in the Amazon. It is the only member of the genus Opisthocomus and is notable for having chicks that possess claws on their wings. Many scientists believe that this bird is an important evolutionary stepping stone between dinosaurs and birds.
I am going to take a break from PMDe. Everything hurts on an emotional level concerning PMDe. I try to do work, I’m not thanked for it. I try to help out things on the Wiki when I needed PK’s assistance, she gets upset at me and tells me that I bothered her for stupid reasons. Marl just talks shit…
I don’t know all the details so I don’t want to “take sides” or anything, but I’m very sorry that you feel this way. I’ve always admired how much work you’ve done for the group, and I’m sure a lot of people agree with me! I hope this break will help you feel better again. <3